LOGICO learning system
In 1993 Finken-Verlag launched: LOGICO – the new learning system with first titles for Reading and Mathematics in Germany. In 1994 the first foreign edition of LOGICO was published in the Netherlands, followed 1995 by France, 1996 by Finland, 1997 by Spain and 1998 by Russia
In the following years LOGICO became an internationally renowned learning game. LOGICO is recommended by teachers, school directors and education ministries. Today the German LOGICO programme has about 200 titles altogether. LOGICO has been translated into 24 languages and is available in over 40 countries.
Over the years LOGICO received a number of international and national awards.
- 1994 WORLDDIDAC Silver Award
- 2000 Nomination for GAME OF THE YEAR, Netherlands.
- 2001 LOGICO is recommended by the Pedagogical University of Lisbon, Portugal.
- 2005 Distinguished Achievement Award of the AEP (Association of Educational Publishers), USA.
- 2006 Teachers’ Choice Award, USA.
- 2006 "Innovative Product" by the European Centre for Kindergarten Directors, Poland.
- 2007 Star Award for Design by China Toy Association.